Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #16: Wikis

OMG! I love the Common Craft video. I think they did an earlier video for one of the Things. Lee LeFever has a great way of explaining/teaching how to do seemingly daunting tasks. I didn’t realize that Wiki could be edited by ANYONE or that anyone could start their own Wiki page. Oops! I was thinking Wikipedia. Anywho…Wikis can be used for so many different things. Our team meets only once a month so this would be great for communicating. I’ll have to share that idea with them before school starts. I can’t wait to show my students how to do this, they probably already know how. What a great way for someone with poor handwriting or below average spelling skills to express ideas. I teach dyslexic students! It would also neat to try with parents.

Yeah! I did it! I added my thoughts to the Sandbox…very cool.

No comments: