Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing #5: Flickr



So this is how the world shares it's photos online. I always thought you had to have your own website to post pictures and create photo albums. I'm gonna have to dig deeper into this. I can actually do something with all of those digital pictures I've taken over the last few years. I didn't realize how many pix would appear when I did a search with the keyword 'dyslexia'. These were my favs. I could spend hours and hours playing around in Flickr. It's neat how you can copyright your images and set it so that only certain people can view them. Talk to ya later...I've got pix to import to Flickr! TTFN:0)

2 comments:

Grendel said...

Great signs! I laughed out loud!

coco said...

Hey, you've got some great pictures on your site. Know that you had a good time, selecting and posting.

I also like the books posted on your site. I have read most of the books about the famous forensic pathologist.