Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thing #2: 7.5 Habits & Lifelong Learning

Hello out there! This is my first post so I hope I do this correctly. I guess if we're being honest, I have no trouble with Habit 7.5 because I like to play! I do have trouble with three of the 7.5 Habits. Habit 1: I sometimes have a hard time setting a time in which my goal should be complete. Being ADD, I have trouble with time anyway!!! And I get distracted while trying to reach my goal. For example, cleaning out my garage. I will have that completed before the new school year starts, ha!!! Habit 3: After reading the 7.5 Habits, I realized that I need to stop looking at an obstacle as a Crisis and view it as a Challenge. Habit 4: Stop the negative self-talk!!! Only positive thoughts will be in my mind and will come out of my mouth! Should that be a goal that I set? And how much time should I allow to complete that goal? Ha! Anywho...I'm excited about the 23 Things about which I'll be learning. I have kind of sheltered myself from advancing technology because I usually associate it with having to buy an expensive new gadget or thing-a-ma-bob. Now my mind is completely open and ready to move into this century!

1 comment:

LKP said...

I'm with you on the Garage thing, and I'm NOT ADD!
Keep going --- you are doing great! And I LOVE your Avatar!